Your Complete Satisfaction with our Products and Service are our Primary Goal!
3245 - QF Blast Gate NFES Automatic
- Automatic energy saving blast gates operated by compressed air cylinders. Cylinders are controlled by electrically-connected solenoid to machines or remote switch. Gates are constructed of galvanized metal or SS (optional) and a special sealing device that reduces air loss and friction in operation. Available in sizes 4” dia. - 22” dia., 120V control circuit and 75psi minimum air pressure.
- Optional 24V DC or AC control circuit available.
- APPLICATION: Gates are used as energy saving devices for industrial dust extraction where continuous extraction is not always needed and where manual control needs to be eliminated.
- Single cylinder: 3" to 8". Double cylinder 9" to 22".
- All auto blast gates have cylinders with galvanized or SS body and steel rod. Solenoid has plastic housing.